Friday 28 April 2017

Tuesday Already

Getting up to an alarm this morning was no fun but it had to be done.
It was nice to get back to the office and see the girls.

First thing I did was weigh in to see just where I am.

It wasn't pretty.
263.6 Pounds
OMG
How have I let this happen?

I started back tracking on Weight Watchers TODAY!

A few things worth mentioning popped up in my Facebook memories today.

This was a project I saw and liked so I shared it in order to be able to find it later.
I still like it and want to try making one, there is just something about boats.

This popped up in my sister's Facebook memories, she is feeling nostalgic for the days when Mr. E was still a toddler.  He is looking so grown up lately, eek!

And another memory on my page, Miss A's dance recital from last year which I just barely made it to in time.  She did a great job.

Her baby brother Mr.H got all decked out in his bow tie for the event.
Doesn't he look dapper?

and this memory from 4 years ago in Oahu.
At the time I felt like I was big, if only I was back to that size right now.
I like this picture of me.

Guess where I had to go tonight - the dentist!
I had an appointment for 6, just a cleaning and a checkup.
I loooove getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist.
She was running behind so I waited almost an hour to get in (very unusual) and all was good.

We went to Original Joe's for supper and it was their wing night.
They have great Greek wings, My Honey ordered some and when they arrived I talked myself right into having one, then another and another....

I ended up having 4 in all.

Told myself it wasn't so bad - at least they were mainly protein.
I opted for the Chicken Tostada Salad.
It was really good - I should have asked for the dressing on the side though because it was drenched.

When I got home and looked up the nutritional information I discovered that it was worth 24 points - What?
So my first day back on plan and I used 50 points for the day but no biggie.
It's just one day.  The best thing I can do is not dwell on it an just carry on.

We stopped at Walmart for some supplies after supper an got home around 10pm.

Much later than I was expecting so it was pretty much time for bed.

Anyway - that's all for today.
Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment