Friday 28 April 2017

Friday, Friday, Friday - My Favorite Day of the Week

The sun was shining when I looked out the window this morning - great way to start a day.
I was thinking "yay, melt that snow away".

Then when I went outside I saw this
My car was completely covered in frost and it was chilly out there.

-4 to be exact.
Snow won't be melting away any this morning.

Had some baby peppers for a snack this morning.
What a convenient snack, no need to peel or cut, just take them out of the bag, wash them and eat them.
And 0 points - even better.

It had warmed up a little by lunch time, +5 out there now.
I can hear the water dripping out there too which is music to my ears!

Watched last nights episode of Grey's Anatomy at lunch and had a little blubbering fest.
A pregnant patient was dying of cancer and refused treatment so she could bring the baby to term.
I know they are just fictional characters but still - Kleenex was needed.

The afternoon at work was uneventful.
I did buy some tickets to the Dinner Theatre in Edmonton for next weekend.
Tickets are on sale for $50 until the end of April so I wanted to take advantage of the deal.
I would have bought some for the next show too but I am not sure how much free time we will have this summer.

Stopped by the store after to work to pick up these bad boys for supper.

Dinner preparation has begun.
I also cooked green beans and pork chops.

And I whipped up these for my mom to have for snacks.

Was feeling so good that I was going to have a nice hot meal for My Honey when he got home for work and then the breaker blew and I lost the stove.

There is no way of knowing which breaker is which and I had a load of laundry going that I was afraid of disturbing so had to wait for MH to get home and reset the breaker.

Got him to show me which one it was though for next time.

Luckily supper was just about ready so it didn't take much longer.

I am not sure if I would call the Bran Muffins a huge success but they are edible.
I had one fresh out of the oven - should have figured out the points first as it came out to 6 Pts per muffin.

I ended up 2 points over for today which I figure is not bad.  I was under points a couple days too so I think it kind of evens out.

Next week I want to start working out, even if it is just walking at first.
I want to get back to running eventually but I want to be really careful about my ankle and not injure it and be set back again.

Heading to the city with the birthday group tomorrow to celebrate my birthday.
It's the first time that we were able to all get together.
Going to dinner and a movie, should be fun.

That's all for today folks, until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment