Tuesday 18 April 2017

Still Snowing, What the Heck?

Not much of a surprise this morning, still snowing.

My Honey cleared off the truck before he left for work but by the time I was ready to go, I had to clean it again.

Even though I haven't been following any plan or working out at all, I wanted to weigh in just to see where I am.

CHEESE!!!!
The girls at the office took me out for a birthday lunch.
We waited until this week because one of the girls was away last week in Dominican Republic for a vacation.
I don't think it's very difficult to figure out who just spent a week in the sun!

I always make a big deal out of birthdays, I think it's important to make a person feel special on their birthday, so this made me laugh.
The joke around the office is that my birthday is celebrated for the whole month, not just the one day.
I don't mind one bit either!

They gave me a gift card to get my nails done.  That always comes in handy, I love getting pedicures.

After lunch we had some visitors at the office.

My co-worker and her daughter each got a new puppy (brother & sister) on Saturday.
They are Morkies (cross between a Maltese and a Yorkie) and they are ADORABLE.

This one is the little girl, she is the bigger of the two, but still itty bitty.  She's about 2 lbs now and will be 5-6 when she is fully grown.
Her name is Cami, which is short for Camouflage.

This is Bentley, he is will only be about 3-4 lbs when he is fully grown.

They kept losing their footing on the floor, it was too slippery for them.  I could have watched them all afternoon but I did have to get some work done.

The icicles are starting to look dangerous!

My masseuse called me earlier today to see if I wanted to come in because she had a cancellation.
Of course I jumped at the opportunity.
She worked on my foot a bit so it would be in good shape for New York.

Spent the rest of the evening trying to get some work finished up.  I love that we have virtual PC's at work so I can log on from home anytime and do some work if I want.

Now I just need to go pack because we will be heading to the city right after work tomorrow.

It's just about New York time.  My Honey sent me a link about the Cherry Blossom Festival in Newark.
Apparently the cherry blossoms are blooming at this very moment and I am so excited.
I have always wanted to go to Japan to see them but haven't made it yet.
I didn't realize there were tons right in New Jersey too.
I really hope we can get the subway over there to see them.

Well that's all for now.  Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment