Saturday 15 April 2017

Snow, Snow and More Snow

Well guess what...............IT IS STILL SNOWING!!!
It has been three days straight now, when will it ever end?

My Honey texted me from work and told me to go out and take a picture of the front of the house.  I think this is the most snow I've ever seen on the house since we have lived here.

It does look very pretty but enough already.  It's the really heavy, good for snowmen making kind of snow so it's very hard to shovel.  Can't believe I had to shovel the doorstep and walkway again today.

I wanted to take one more picture before I started knocking some of that snow down.

My car is pretty much buried now.
My Honey got creative at work and built a snow chair for his relief guy.   He did a fine job if you ask me.
You would literally freeze your a** off though if you sat in it for too long.

We had some company drop by this afternoon.  I wish the lighting had been a bit better because Mr. H was posing so nicely.
He was very into the spirit of things and kept saying "Cheese" in his cute little way.
I applied a filter to this one to make it lighter and I think it looks much better.

Tried a different filter on this one and I must say, this is my favorite.  It's a great shot of them both.


He had skinny jeans on and they were so adorable.

Better light now but of course I can't get them to look my way.  To engrossed in the movie.

Did get a nice one of Miss A, she sure is a beauty, she looks just like her mom.

Time to go home!  Love it when they come to visit, they are busy and they tear the place up but I don't mind at all.  I am just glad I get to spend lots of time with them.

When My Honey got home this evening he had our friend and his golf course kitchen partner over to taste test some possible menu items.  He made rattlesnake bites, hamburgers, homemade polis sausage, avocado rolls and chicken strips. 

I didn't sample much as my belly was feeling kind of yucky and I forgot to take pictures too, bummer.
I think they are both getting excited for this venture, it will be busy but I think it may turn out to be fun.  They are both really into cooking so it is right up their alley for sure.

Watched some Heartland today.  I am almost caught up.  I am halfway through season 9 and I kind of don't know what I am going to do when I am finished.  I have a few other series on my favorites list but guess I will have to wait and see what I am in the mood for when the time comes.

Here's hoping to a sunny day tomorrow to start melting some of that snow.

Until next time, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment