Friday 14 December 2018

Massage Day - My Favorite! (Oct.30, 2018)

I was down a little on my weigh in this morning, still not quite back to where I was.
Work was busy immediately.
I took care of a bunch of stuff that has been sitting on my desk and it felt great to get it cleared up.
I almost forgot about 10 am coffee break but SG reminded me.
It really is nice to have that little break together in the morning.
 
For lunch I had a salad kit with a chicken breast up on top.
Yum Yum.
Easy and delicious.
I had a massage booked for 6 pm and she asked if I could come early so I headed there straight from work.
She said she's been sick for a couple months now and can't seem to fight it.
Hope she feels better soon.
I told her about my right shoulder and that it has been bothering me lately so she worked on it a bit.
Hopefully it will help somewhat.
We always have interesting conversations and this time she told me about a few things that I'd not heard of before.
First was Winchester House.
The wife of the man who invented the Winchester felt that she was being haunted by the ghosts of the folks who've been killed with a Winchester and so started building all these rooms on to her house.
You can tour it and it's in San Jose, California.
I think I'd like to see it sometime.
Then she also told me about HH Hughes who was an American and some people think that he may have been Jack the Ripper.
I'll have to look that story up, I've never heard it before.
He had a weird house too but she wasn't sure if it was still there.
Anyway, it felt great to have a massage.
I met My Honey at the store right after to look for something for supper plus I wanted to get special Halloween treats for Miss A, Mr H and Miss Z.
I got them chips, m&m's, juice boxes and big boxes of cereal (chocolate lucky charms).
I think they'll like that.
I can't wait to see their costumes tomorrow night!
 
She put cups on my arm where it was hurting and she thought they might leave a big mark but it wasn't too bad.
 
My Honey decided on frozen pizza for supper and since I am still battling to get down in my weight, I had a salad kit with a chicken breast up on top and a chocolate protein drink because I was craving chocolate a little.
It hit the spot.
We watched Food Paradise and I jotted down lots of great places I'd like to try in my little book.
By 9 pm I was ready to hit the hay.
Whatever happened to the days of wanting to stay up all night?
Now that I'm older, I can't wait to go to bed each night, boy do things ever change!

It was My Tante P and Uncle C's wedding anniversary today so they posted these pictures from their wedding that I've never seen before.
I just love old pictures.

The fellow to the far left is my dad - he was so young.

The happy couple!
These old pictures are so great.
 
More shirt ideas!
 
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment