Tuesday 18 December 2018

Guess How Many. (Nov.7, 2018)

Today was a nice regular day.
 
I had my usual for lunch - salad kit with chicken breast up on top.

 
The squares for the guesses are selling at lightning speed.

I wish I could buy one but I can't because I counted up the chocolates so I know how many are in the jar.
I wanted to 'get stuff done' tonight so when I got home after work, I got to it.
I finished up a post on the blog and published it.
Still have lots sitting in draft mode but I'll get to them.
Then I decided to try sewing a tree from a scarf.
My sewing machine is downstairs with mom - hers wasn't working so I took mine down there for her.
It was really noisy and she was watching something so I felt kind of bad.

It wasn't as easy to sew the knit material because it kind of stretched so I am not sure how they are going to look.
 
I was just guessing too on the line so I drew lines on the rest of the scarf for next time.
I am hoping to get a few done maybe tomorrow night instead.

 
I made myself Kodiak cakes and eggs for supper and added a chicken breast in for some extra protein.
I'm behind on The Block again and it's nearing the end so I got a few episodes in.
When My Honey got home, we watched Delicious Destinations together, this time he was in the Hamptons.
This is how My Honey and I decide on where we want to go visit, by watching these shows and drooling over the food we would like to try.
That's a wrap for today.

 
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment