Tuesday 10 May 2022

Dance, Dance, Dance! (May 6, 2022)

 Well made it to another Friday - my favorite day of the week!


We got more snow today and it was chilly outside so I opted to hop on the treadmill to run my 4 miles/7k

It took me 59 minutes to do it.

My daily training video check in.

Alivia had a dance competition in the city this weekend.
They had their group jazz dance today and they won gold.

Showing off her gold.

She's so proud!

Miss Zepplyn was also there at the same competition.
Haylee, Kody and Freya all went in and spent the night so that they could watch her.
Well Freya and Haylee anyway - Kody started his first day of training today, he going to get his class 1 license.
I'm so proud of him.

The girls posing.
I wish we could have put Freya in dance too but they didn't have a class for her age.
Maybe next year.

The girl crew!

Looks like they went to Chuck E Cheese too.

Just having a blast.

Freya posing in the West Edmonton mall.
She's so photogenic.

It was a quiet day overall.
I have to run 13k tomorrow so I went to bed early - I want to be nice and rested for it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment