Tuesday 5 March 2019

On Our Way to Miami! (Feb.19, 2019)

I weighed in first thing this morning.
I wanted to have a point of reference for when I get back from vacation.

265.2 lbs

It was a busy day today trying to get everything up to date before we go.
I ended up working a little late so I didn't have a chance to stop by and see Baby F before we left.

I packed when I got home.
My Honey left work a bit early so he got home just as I was finishing up and he packed then we were on the road by 6 pm.
Our flight to Miami was schedule to leave at 12:20 am and we wanted to make sure we got there in plenty of time.
Definitely don't want to miss that flight!

We headed straight to JetSet parking to drop off the truck.

It was totally dead in there, nobody around at all.
It was the longest we ever had to wait for a shuttle bus to the airport.
As you can see, we are so happy about heading out on another adventure.

Getting through security was a breeze and we had lots of time so we went and got some supper.

We thought we'd give 99 a chance, we are in Edmonton after all.

We had the Dirty Chips.

The Trio of Dips

And the Pulled Chicken Melt.

The food was actually very delicious - we would so eat there again.

We got on the plane and some of us were sleeping before it even took off.
I wish I could do that!

The flight was pretty smooth and I spent it playing my Ipad.
We had 1 stop in Toronto and I'll pick back up there.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment