Monday 18 March 2019

WCT With The Two M's! (Mar.16, 2019)

My niece needed to do some shopping in WCT so I picked her up and mom came with.
We hit up the dollar store, Repeat Boutique and the pet store then we went to Edo for some lunch.

I hadn't eaten before we left and I was starving.

When I sat down at the table, she and mom were looking at her phone, or so I thought.

Actually they were taking selfies.

Ha ha - love the filter.

I got Miss M to send me the pictures she took.

She's a pro at getting mom to smile!

Mom looks like the Joker here.

This is a really nice one.

She's got the pout down!


Took mom a minute to catch up but there's a wave.

I had a shrimp noodle bowl and it was yummy..

They started making ramen so I ordered a bowl to take home for My Honey.

Next, we dropped Miss M off at the grocery store and Mom & I went to The Brick to look at a dresser for my son and get a box spring for my brother R.

I ended up falling in love with this couch.


This is the matching love seat and this linen color is the color that I prefer.

This sectional was cool too and it can make into a bed so I considered it as well.
I took all the measurements so I could verify if it would fit in my house when I got home.

This was the best dresser we could find so I sent a picture to Miss H.
I didn't hear back from her and I wanted to check about the couch fitting in my living room so we left empty handed.


Meanwhile, back home, Baby F and her mom went to a baby shower.

There's been a bit of a baby boom here lately!


Baby F had some play time with the other babies.

She looks like she's very interested in what this little guy has to say.


Uh oh, looks like an unhappy baby but Baby F doesn't seem fazed at all.

"Hey, where are you going?"

We got home from WCT around 6:30.
We helped Miss M unload all of her buys then we went home and unloaded and packed away ours.
I didn't really get that much.

After I put everything away, I worked on blogging for a bit and it wasn't long before My Honey was home.
I had left over pork chops for supper while he worked on a meatloaf for work tomorrow.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment