Monday 18 March 2019

It's Friday!!! (Mar.15, 2019)

I got up early and and got another work out in.

I started a little earlier so I was able to get a bit longer of a work out in.
No weights this morning for me.

Got 'er done!

I weighed in first thing - down a little so that's encouraging.

My Honey sent me this picture of the avocado toast he was having for lunch so it made me crave it and I planned to have it myself.


We were all out of avocado though so salad with chicken it was!

I had to stay at work a bit late because they were coming to pick up some trucks we were sending back to go to auction.

When I got home, I heated up some leftovers then headed over to the curling rink.
It's the men's bonspiel this weekend and I volunteered to bar tend from 6-8.

When I got there, I saw I had a partner so that was good.

The first game wasn't until 7 so it was pretty dead when we first got there so we just chatted.


I have to say, this is a first for me - I've never seen someone curl in shorts and flip flops.

I left the rink and went home.
My Honey was there making supper but I'd already eaten so I was pretty full and skipped it.

We watched a little tv then it was off to bed for us both.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment