Monday 18 March 2019

Eek! I Bought A New Couch! (Mar.17, 2019)

My Niece called me this morning and asked if I could take her to pick up a wagon she'd found on the buy & sell.
Of course I did.
What a great deal she found.

I had picked up some outfits for Baby F at Repeat Boutique yesterday because all the kids clothes were on sale for half price yesterday so I took them over to give to Miss H while I was at it.

My son was at work and Miss H was cooking while little miss serious played on the floor.

She was interested in us.

She didn't look to sure but I tried to hold her for a bit and she was fine.

Miss M hadn't seen her for awhile because she works so much so I think she was happy to get a visit in.

When we were getting ready to go, I put her back on the floor.
She can push herself up and she's trying to move but still hasn't gotten the hang of how to actually do that.

She's trying very hard though.

Miss H said that while she liked the dresser we found yesterday, she would prefer one with a mirror so we'll keep looking.
I myself had talked to My Honey about getting a new couch and although it isn't a huge necessity, I went for it anyway.
I called them up and ordered the sofa and loveseat in the linen color that I'd fallen in love with yesterday and it will be here next week.
My Honey said he liked it too and preferred it over the sectional.
EEK - I'm so excited!

I made myself a chicken salad sandwich for lunch then got busy doing laundry and cleaning, purging and organizing.

Meanwhile, My Honey was making lunch for the guys at work today.
This is the meatloaf he made ready to go in the oven.

He also made tater tot casserole.

Getting there.

The finished product - looks kind of a like a delicious football. 

I got started on doing some organizing down in the basement.

I took some before pictures.
This is after I've already removed a bunch of stuff of the shelf, it was packed full.

As you can see, the ceiling is in need of repair as well down here - I've started a Honey Do list for My Honey and this was on it.

The pantry needs cleaning out too and I'm hoping I get to it today, if not then tomorrow.

I made a salad later in the afternoon because I was hungry.
I got back to more organizing but no "after" pictures yet - I still have a bit of a way to go.


My Honey brought me home some leftovers from their bbq today so of course I had to try some.
It was pretty darn good.


My Honey was trying to do some work on his laptop but Paddington came and got right on top of the keyboard where he promptly went to sleep.
What a goofball he is.
His favorite places to sleep are in suitcases and on keyboards.

I joined a facebook group for people who used to live in Lahr, Germany and someone posted this on there today.

That's cute little me, back row, third from the left in the red shirt.
I remember really liking my teacher but I don't remember any of the kids or their names.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment