Tuesday 13 November 2018

Hanging With The Kiddos (Oct.25, 2018)

We have been having some really nice weather here the past few days which is awesome.
Not summer weather but real fall weather, crisp air and bright sun - I am loving it.

I weighed in and I was down almost 2 pounds since yesterday so I was pleased with that.
Work was more catch up this morning.
You wouldn't think so much would build up after being gone only 5 days but it sure does.

Lots of other little things have been popping up today that have taken some time to resolve so I feel like I'm not getting as far along in catching up as I'd like.


Coffee Break!


I sent this picture to My Honey to prove that BN wasn't working a lick.

We went out for lunch today to celebrate BH's birthday.
It was actually on Oct.22 but I wasn't here so they kindly waited until I got back to go out for lunch.

As soon as she chose Sammy's I was excited because they make the best Greek salad.
That is exactly what I had too with a chicken breast up on top.
I completely cleaned my plate.

We took the obligatory pictures for my blog - they are totally used to it by now.
The picture on my phone of SV & I kept coming out really dark because the sun was behind  us so


SG took one with hers and sent it to me.
They even help out with pictures now, ha ha!

Work this afternoon was more of the same.
NCT dropped by at the end of the day to bring her Silhoutte Cutter to me.
She wants me to see if I can figure out how to use it.
It is similar to my Cricut only this one you can connect to the internet and find all kinds of fonts and things to use.
I am excited about giving it a try.

When it was time to head home, I was tired.
I have been getting plenty of sleep but I feel like I'm just not getting enough for some reason.

I planned on watching some of The Block that I have pvr'd - I have a lot of catch up to do.
Then I was going to have a bath.

My brother ended up calling though and asked if I could watch the kids while they went to a movie and of course I was happy to do it.
I hadn't seen them since before I went away and I always love spending time with them.

They both came over and they were pretty excited.
They got into the magic toolbox right away and found a few things.

Mr H picked a puzzle and I am still amazed at his puzzle skills.
They hadn't eaten so I put some chicken strips on to cook and ran to the store for some bread to make grilled cheese sandwiches.

It went over well, they both ate all of their supper.


That was pretty good considering this guy doesn't seem to like food unless it's candy.

Mom came up and joined us as well.

I had a salad kit myself, I really want to get back to my pre-vacation weight by tomorrow's weigh in so I am doing all that I can.


I also had this for dessert.


As soon as My Honey got home they wanted him to play with them.
So he got down on the floor to draw on the chalkboard with them.


Mr H had something very particular in mind that he wanted to draw.


He was very intent on getting it drawn too.


Miss A is always happy to be creative in anyway so she was right at it too.

Then we all got cozy on the couch and found a movie to watch.

I picked Bolt.

I was the only one that had seen it before and it made me cry the first time I watched it.
I always thought it was a really good movie and they all enjoyed it so I guess I was right.

Shortly after the movie, my brother came to pick up the kiddos.
I also had three large bags of hand me downs we'd brought back from my sister for Mr H so I gave those to him as well.

We didn't waste anytime getting to bed after they left.
My Honey was tired too and he works long days!
I am sooooo looking forward to the weekend.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment