Monday 14 October 2019

Cutest Lambie in the Whole Wide World! (Oct.1, 2019)

Our annual WCSS exercise was today and registration started at 7:30 so I was over there setting up nice and early.

We got started right on time at 8:00.

Our numbers sure have been dwindling over the years.
We used to be in the low hundreds and today we only had just over 60.

I've been going to these things for years now so when they were doing the overview, I kept busy at the registration table and got a few pages done in my goals book.
We've been to NYC ten times now and we've still never rented bikes and biked through Central Park.

I'm can be crafty but drawing isn't really my forte so I was surprised and pleased with how my piggy bank turned out.

We had a wildlife expert in teaching us about all the different tools there are to deter all types of animals from coming near the affected area when there is a spill.
I thought it was really interesting.

We also did a dryland deployment.

Basically that means a bunch of the equipment got pulled out of the trailer and the trainer showed us how it would be set up and used in a spill situation.

Our exercises normally end early but the one today went right until 4 pm.
I went to the office directly afterwards to get a bit more work done.

There was a package on my desk and it was the Halloween costume I'd ordered for Baby F so when I left work, I dropped by there to drop it off.
I wanted to get a visit in anyway before we headed out.

Someone is excited about the new costume.

Tallulah wasn't that interested - she was busy grooming herself.

Her daddy tried it on to see if it fit.

It did!

She seems to like it.

Ha ha - She was looking behind the mirror trying to find that little lambie.

She normally doesn't like to have anything on her head but she didn't seem to mind this at all.

Even the little tail was cute.

Oh - can't get away from that serious look.

Just look at that cute little face.

Bouncing baby lambie!

Little lambie just chilling!

She was loving it.

AWWWW - Love her!

Lambie close up.

I think she would have just left it on all day.

Had to get back into her street clothes though.

Those little jeans are so darling.

Making faces.

Sharing snacks with daddy.

Future rock star.

We got this little drum set for her at the second hand store for 8 bucks.
Great deal.

Tallulah is still not the least bit interested in what any of us are doing.

She's learning all the body parts, got the belly down!
Show me the belly.

She got a big girl bed.
It's a princess bed and mom & dad put it next to theirs.

She really likes it.

I was so worried she was going to fall but at least if she does, it's practically on the floor anyway.

I visited for a bit then I headed home to pack.
My Honey got home from work just after 7 and he still had to pack too.

Then we packed up the truck and headed into the city.
It was late when we got there so we just checked into the hotel and basically went to bed.
We fly out at 8 tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to checking out another place that we've never been to before.
Albuquerque here we come!

I saw this idea on Pinterest and I so want to do this at my desk for Christmas.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment