Sunday 13 October 2019

Family Time - Shopping and Dinner! (Sept.28, 2019)

This morning the girls and I headed to WCT to do a little shopping.

Baby F was super excited about the trip!

Yay!!!
We're going shopping!

You excited too Mommy?

My gorgeous niece, Miss M came too.

First stop was at Repeat Boutique, had a bit of a snack in the truck before going inside.

Happy because we found all kinds of goodies in there!

This sweet little face makes me so happy, I could just stare at it all day long and do nothing else (that would be kind of creep though).

Loving the rubber duckie lights.

Look what I found mommy.

We made a few stops then we headed back to the hills.
Someone was tuckered out from all that shopping and slept the whole way home.

After I dropped the girls off, I raced home and got working on supper.
I had invited everyone over for supper and I was making lasagna so I needed to get it in the oven.

Paddington took a special liking to my brother A today.

I love how Paddington is looking up at him so adoringly.

There was some hard core snuggling going on at my place today.

There was also a bit of mischief.
He's so cute though it's hard to get upset with him.

Everyone arrived just as the lasagna came out of the oven.
Great timing.

So we didn't waste any time and got right to the table.

Not everyone was into having lasagna though so thankfully I scrounged some Pogo Sticks out of the freezer.

The kiddos were having a great time.

The sippy cup I got for her to use at our place sure comes in handy.

My handsome boy and his beautiful honey.

Both of my awesome brothers were there, being silly!

Miss Z even joined us.

The lasagna was a hit with some of the guests.

She just got right in there and ate it all up.

She was loving the garlic bread too!

Showing us that he could balance the bird on his finger.
He was quite proud of himself.

Baby F was feeding My Honey.

Trying out a new look.

Ha ha!

After supper we made bracelets.

Miss Z made one for herself and one for her mom.
She was very serious about it too.

She tried on these little cat ears I had.
They look pretty cute on her.

Before you know it, it was time to get ready to go home.

Bye baby girl.

Back to cuddling with his favorite.
If My Honey is on the couch, Paddington is on his lap.

I saw these weathered boards on Facebook today so I contacted the seller and I'm going to head there and have a look at them tomorrow.

I managed to squeak in 29 minutes on the treadmill today.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment