Tuesday 15 November 2022

Kitty Cuddles and Kiddo Visits (Aug.27, 2022)

It's not Monday but I just wanted to weigh in anyway just to see where I stand after vacation.

I was 208.2 lbs.

That means I was only up 2.8 lbs since my last weigh in which is good.

I was expecting it to be much worse.

Now to get back on plan though.

I made myself a healthy, colorful breakfast.
Yummy too.

Got lots of cuddles in with Paddington.

I think he's happy that we are home.

Adrien asked if I could watch the kids in the afternoon and I was happy to see them, I missed them.
I picked them up some Icelandic treats - Hunter was hanging on to his.

Alivia is looking so grown up.
I brought her back a white chocolate bar - she was happy about that, white chocolate is her favorite.

Freya came over too - I missed her so much - I was happy to see her.
So was Jason, she ended up spending the night and so was still there when he got home from work.

I brought her back a bar too, a Freyja bar - thought it was kind of neat - so close to her name.

More snuggle time with Paddington before bed.

Ba ha ha - kids make the best drawings.

It was a chill day, I did some laundry and cleaning but mostly just hung out and relaxed.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment