Tuesday 15 November 2022

Grand Baby Selfies and Kitty Cuddles (Aug.28, 2022)

 Little Miss spent the night with me and I loved getting to spend the morning with her.

We made good use of our time this morning and took all kind of selfies.

I don't know what face this is that she's making but I just love her silly little grin.

Being silly.

My giant fluffball of a cat.

I convinced her to let me brush her hair and I put little buns in it.

She was skeptical at first 

but I think she really liked them.

My goofy cat likes to lay in the funniest positions.

I was trying to do some blogging but he had to be snuggled up into me and moved the laptop out of his way just so he could get closer.

He's so dang cute though, how could I resist.
So I gave up blogging for a bit and did some social media scrolling on my phone instead.

My aunt and cousin posted about this movie that was set in PEI.
I want to see if I can find it and watch it.

A little laugh for today.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment