Wednesday 18 September 2024

New Hair and Sleep Over (Aug.24, 2024)

 Haylee came over last night and dyed my hair for me - my grey was REALLY showing. 

I washed it this morning and just put it in a ponytail but the color looks great.

I worked on a fall craft today.
I actually pulled out one of my IOD moulds the other day and made a couple of pumpkins.
I made them with some clay that I had that was kind of dried out and I tried to reconstitute it and it kind of worked.
I even painted them but then looking at them today, I decided that I don't really like them so I decided to pull out the epoxy that I bought soooo long ago and never used.

It worked awesome - I made too much so I just poured it into some other moulds so it wouldn't go to waste.

I also made these two little ghosties which I thought turned out great.
I am going to put them in my booth at the hardware.
I found the ghostie candle holder at the second hand store - it's brass and I love it - what a great find.

These are the little ghosties up close.

I just wanted a few new things to go with the stuff I had from last year that I put in my booth.

Hunter and Freya are having a sleepover tonight.
Hunter is going to be moving (which I'm so sad about) at the beginning of September and since we are going away next week, this is going to be one of the last opportunities I have to spend time with him before he goes.

Freya is going to miss him so much - they are good buddies.

Jason and I are going to try to go visit the kids every couple months after they move but that won't be the same as being able to just pop down and see them whenever we want to.

So we just kind of hung out all together, we went for a walk to the store to get snacks and watched a movie and ate our snacks.
It was a fun night.

I did not get all my steps today.

That's all for today, until next time, be h

No comments:

Post a Comment