Wednesday 18 September 2024

My Sweet Girl is 6 Today! (Aug.22, 2024)

Our little sweetheart turns 6 today and Jason made this video to celebrate her.


I love this video so much, I've watched it so many times.
It just captures her spunk and spirit and just joy so well.
It makes me so happy.

Haylee posted some pictures too in celebration of the day.

These are from their first trip to The Enchanted Forest then this years trip.

There she is walking on the yellow brick road I think like 5 years ago then again this year.
She was so itty bitty.
Time is just flying by.

Then Crystal posted this picture - super cute.

I haven't worked out in almost a week so I wanted to make sure I got a workout done today.
I did a speed workout on my lunch hour.
1 minute walking, 1 minute running, started at a speed of 4.0 for the running portion and worked my way up to 6.0.

It was hard but it felt good to get it done.

Kody and Haylee and the girls headed to Barrhead for the night and Freya wanted me to come too so after work, I dropped by Morgan's to pick up the cake she'd made and then I drove to Barrhead so I could have cake with her.

I'm so impressed with the cake that Morgan made - she did a fantastic job - she is so talented.

Freya's little cousins Emily and Eric were visiting from Regina so they were able to join in the celebrations.

Six years of loving this special, sweet little girl and I've enjoyed every moment.
She has brought so much joy to my life.

Had to take another picture with Dad and Eden.

Happy Birthday.

After cake and a short visit, I headed back home and just visited with Jason for a bit before bed.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment